Tag Archive for: love relation
https://www.sarapanigalli.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/problemi-passato-rimini.jpg 300 300 Sara Panigalli https://www.sarapanigalli.it/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/logo-sara-panigalli.png Sara Panigalli2021-04-15 08:09:552021-04-30 10:30:17When the “past” becomes a problem
When the “past” becomes a problem
The past can teach us a lot. For example, not to make the same mistakes again; to take the significant people who have inhabited it as a role model; to understand what we want or do not want in a love relationship.
Sometimes, the past can take the form of a sinister shadow, which it is necessary to work on, in order to get rid of it. Not so much to go and discover the “unconscious” origin of the present disorders (this is not a guarantee of resolution), but to put the past back where it belongs, in the past!
So, when is it necessary to intervene?
- If you are sure that you have missed an important opportunity and this thought prevents you from moving forward, with the right determination.
- If a finished love does not come out of your head and heart, to the point of preventing you from establishing new relationships.
- If you cannot forgive a mistake made by you, or by others and this thought continually invades your mind.
- If you cannot forget a traumatic event (e.g. road accident), which still populates your nightmares, or comes back to you as soon as you find yourself in similar situations, preventing you from carrying out normal activities (e.g. driving).
- The past cannot be changed, it would take a time machine…
However, you can decide to ask for help, to be accompanied in the challenging task, to go “through” the dark tunnel of what happened, to go out and see the sky again.